Zūm is adding to our team of passionate people who are transforming student transportation.
- Maintains safety related records and files for the facility.
- Types, prepares, distributes, files records/reports, correspondence, mailings etc. related to safety functions.
- Orders, processes, and maintains safety materials, supplies and equipment.
- Preserves and protects confidential information and materials.
- Operates computers and other standard office equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Equivalent to a High School Diploma.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Bilingual preferred.
Zūm Services, Inc. and all its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.